Iowa Rehabs: Best Addiction Treatment Facilities in IA
Important InformationThis information is for educational purposes only. We never invite or suggest the use, production or purchase of any these substances. Addiction Resource and it’s employees, officers, managers, agents, authors, editors, producers, and contributors shall have no direct or indirect liability, obligation, or responsibility to any person or entity for any loss, damage, or adverse consequences alleged to have happened as a consequence of material on this website. See full text of disclaimer.
The State of Iowa, located in the midwestern region of the United States, if fondly called the corn state by locals. The state, considered one of the safest in the US, has some of the best addiction rehabilitation centers in the country.
Table of Contents:
- What is the State of Substance Abuse in Iowa?
- What are the Top 5 Substance Abuse Rehabs in Iowa?
- How to Choose a Quality Rehab?
Substance Abuse in Iowa: Meeting a Demand
According to the Iowa Governor’s Office, Iowans still grappled with substance abuse issues like their counterparts in other states. The report noted that 50% of Iowans in rehab were receiving treatment for alcohol-related substance abuse while 25.6% and 14.8% were admitted for marijuana and meth related addictions respectively.
For those looking for a place to turn over a new chapter in life, treatment centers in Iowa are a fair bet. These centers offer CRAFT addiction treatment, which is a treatment process that involves a community reinforcement approach and family training intended to heal addictions to drugs.
Top 5 Best Rehabilitation Centers is Iowa
Residents of Iowa have access to a variety of alcohol treatment centers in Iowa that offer a wide range of treatment options for substance abuse disorders. The facilities are also open to those who may not hail from the state of Iowa but who may be looking for high-quality drug rehab. In this article, we highlight five of the best drug rehab centers in Iowa that help those recovering from addiction and ensure they are not battling the addiction alone.
1. Northeast Iowa Behavioral Health
Northwest Iowa Behavioral Health is one of Iowa’s leading rehab centers and has campuses in the Decorah and Oelwein areas of Iowa. The facility also has other drug treatment centers in Iowa that operate out of four satellite locations. NEIBH has full accreditation by the state of Iowa and is licensed to provide substance abuse and mental health services in the state. Individuals seeking detoxification services at the institute will find they offer various levels of care as the list below shows.
- Counseling on an outpatient basis. Counseling services are open to all age groups from young children to the elderly.
- 24/7 emergency services.
- Psychiatric treatment including evaluation and management of medication.
- Distance programs for those interested in undergoing treatment from the comfort of their home.
- Community services including support services and continuing education and training.
Learn more on the official website of this IA drug rehabilitation facility.
2. Sedlacek Treatment Center
Sedlack Treatment Center at Mercy Medical Center is located on Rockwell Drive NE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa and has been offering hope to those beset by addiction for more than thirty-five years. The center is one of rehabilitation centers in Iowa that is part of a broader medical center. The facility offers a wide range of care and combines a medication-assisted program with other mental and behavioral therapies that bring together the individual and their entire family.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IPO), a program for individuals whose signs and symptoms of chemical dependence warrant treatment in an outpatient setting.
- Extended Outpatient Program (EOP), which is ideal for individuals with a low level of dependency.
- Co-occurring conditions for individuals with a dual diagnosis covering mental health and substance abuse.
- Family counseling.
- Child and adolescent counseling and treatment for those aged thirteen and above.
The full list of services offered can be viewed here.
3. St. Gregory Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers
St. Gregory Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers is another example of inpatient mental health facilities in Iowa that is making a difference. Programs offered at the recovery center are centered on understanding and addressing the triggers of addiction and reinforcing mental and emotional strength to overcome these triggers. The facility does this by offering evidence-based treatment that seeks to empower both teens and adults on their journey to recovery.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) that helps the individual identify cognitive behavioral patterns and adjust them.
- Behavioral modification and reprogramming training, which helps individuals identify and root out behaviors that support the addiction.
- Neurocognitive treatment that helps individuals learn new ways of thinking about life and other issues.
- Holistic health and wellness.
- Life coaching including complete aftercare planning, life planning, and recovery coaching.
Visit the link to discover the other features of this Iowa addiction rehab.
4. Cedar Rapids Comprehensive Treatment Center
Cedar Rapids Comprehensive Treatment Center is a Methadone and Suboxone therapy clinic that helps treat individuals with opiate addiction. Located off Bowling Street SW in the Cedar Rapids area, the facility treats individuals with polydrug use involving one or more types of opioids. While the clinic does not treat alcoholism like other residential treatment centers in Iowa, this level of specialization allows the facility to offer comprehensive therapy, enabling individuals to commit to lifelong sobriety.
- Individual and group therapy
- Medication-assisted opioid treatment.
- Dual diagnosis programs.
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
Learn more about the approach of this treatment center in Iowa.
The Pathways slogan “Help for Today. Hope for Tomorrow.” demonstrates the commitment the center has towards helping individuals who approach them for help turn their lives around. With several substance-abuse treatment centers in Iowa, the rehab center offers hope and help through a variety of treatment programs. These programs target those with an alcoholism problem as well as other substance abuse cases.
- Residential treatment, which is an inpatient rehab program in Iowa for those with an intense addiction.
- Extended outpatient, which includes regularly scheduled sessions at one of the campuses.
- Intensive outpatient, a high-frequency program aimed at stabilizing individuals who are just beginning rehab.
- Adolescent programs.
- Transitional housing at the Junkman-Knoebel Center.
Check the facility’s success rate on their website.
Quality Treatment for a Quality Life
With this list, we hope it will be easier to find a drug rehab in Iowa that provides quality services that lead to long-term recovery. Other rehab centers in Iowa with good rehab facilities ratings offer rehab for individuals with marijuana addiction. They also offer treatment to those addicted to the synthetic analogs of marijuana, also known as spice. For those with an addiction or with a loved one on this path, these and other facilities have inpatient and outpatient programs that can help offer a new path to a drug-free life.
Where do calls go
Calls to our general hotline may be answered by private treatment providers.