Clearview Recovery Center, Moselle, Mississippi
Table of Contents:
Clearview Recovery Center Overview
Clearview Recovery Center is a treatment center based in the Moselle, a suburb of Laurel, Mississippi and it treats persons with drug or alcohol addiction primarily, but their principles are also applied to clients with non-chemical dependencies such as eating disorders, shopping, and gambling. However, although they can address some non-chemical dependencies clients are not admitted unless they have a chemical dependency too.
The treatment center was founded in 1979 as Serenity House, and it changed the name to Clearview in 2005. Clearview Recovery Center is located at a peaceful and serene location with beautiful landscapes, and it’s accessible to clients from all over the country. Both inpatient and outpatient services are provided by this treatment center.
Clearview Recovery Center Housing
The treatment center is located a peaceful area surrounded by hundreds of acres of pine forest far from hectic big city lifestyle. Clients have a chance to recover in a quiet place which is vital for the overall treatment process. The campus has five buildings: administrative, cafeteria, two residential halls, and building with gym and other amenities. Residential halls are gender-specific, i.e. men are housed in one while women in the other building. Each residence has 28 beds. Two or three clients share a room. Each room has a bed, deck, and dresser for each client. There is also an adjacent bathroom. On weekends clients can watch TV. Weekdays are filled with different kinds of activities. It’s important to mention that all facilities are handicapped-accessible.
Clearview Recovery Center Treatment Options
Clearview Recovery Center prioritizes customer satisfaction. They take feedback from their clients in order to improve the quality of services. That’s always a good thing; to know that a facility or organization of any kind listen to their clients. As seen above, although addiction to drug and alcohol is primarily treated counselors also work with patients who happen to have some other problems too such as eating disorder. Dual diagnosis support is also provided by this treatment center.
Treatment services provided by Clearview Recovery Center include the following:
- Premiere program – a residential program that lasts between 30 and 90 days. Before the beginning of the program, the staff conducts a thorough assessment in order to tailor a treatment process. Every day throughout the residential treatment program clients have different tasks and responsibilities along with counseling sessions. During this program, clients learn about the root of their addiction problem, communication, family systems, relapse prevention, stress and anger management, coping with grief, among other things. They also learn how to utilize the 12-step program in order to maintain their sobriety. Once the program is over Clearview still cares for their patients and provides weekly aftercare which involves a support group that clients can attend online if they’re not able to attend physically.
- Intensive outpatient services and transitional living – specifically created for clients who require a less restrictive level of care. Clients get to continue their normal routine at home and work while they receive treatment for chemical dependency. This is a 10-week program that focuses on the 12-step approach.
Clearview Recovery Center Therapies Provided
The treatment center relies on an evidence-based approach to help patients recover from drug and alcohol abuse. Therapies that are provided by Clearview include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Life skills
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
Clearview Recovery Center Payment Options
Clearview works closely with each client to provide the most comprehensive and affordable rates. Costs of the treatment differ from one patient to another due to the individualized approach during the recovery process. After all, every patient is different, so their needs vary. Clients or their family members are encouraged to call Clearview Recovery Center to learn more about the costs of the treatment and insurance coverage.
Clearview Recovery Center Licenses
This treatment center is licensed by the State of Mississippi, and it’s also accredited by SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration). SAMHSA is a branch of the US Department of Health and Human Services, and it was established in 1992 with a goal to decrease the impact of mental health problems and addiction on society. Clearview is accredited by CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) too. These certifications confirm that the treatment center is dedicated to providing care, support, and quality services to support patients on the road to sobriety.
Clearview Recovery Center Amenities
Some of the most important amenities provided by this treatment center include:
- Half-size basketball court
- Ping pong table
- Flexible program
- Aftercare support
- Family involvement, lectures, education
Clearview Recovery Center Staff
The recovery center has 35 employees who are dedicated to meeting the specific recovery needs of each client. Their clinical staff is comprised of eight counselors and other professionals all of whom are accredited, educated, and experienced in this field. Also, the treatment center contracts addictionologist and a nurse practitioner and they employ a full-time nurse as well. Their official website does not reveal names, roles, and other info about all members. Some staff members featured on the website include:
- Carol Brown – program manager, oversees the entire facility and its operations
- Issac Boose – the care coordinator, coordinates care of residents from the moment they are admitted all the way up to the discharge
- Alayna Bryant – clinical director
- Carl Donaldson – the referral coordinator, works as a liaison for referrals and assists in the admission process.
Moselle, MS, 39459
Where do calls go
Calls to our general hotline may be answered by private treatment providers.