It’s time that you find out what it actually is, the way it works, and how it can best be used to pass a urine or blood test.
What is Sure Jell?
Sure Jell and Certo are popular brands of fruit pectin that people use to detox in preparation for drug tests. Fruit pectin is a compound commonly found in jams and jellies, and both the Sure Jell and Certo brands are manufactured by the same company, called Sure Jell.
How does the Sure Jell method work?
The Sure Jell method works by affecting the solubility of THC metabolites. THC metabolites are stored in the body’s fat, which becomes water-soluble when bound to bile. Fruit pectin binds to bile, preventing the water-solubility of the THC metabolites. As a result, the THC metabolites are forced out of the body via defecation instead of urination.
Many marijuana users have a misconception about the way that the Sure Jell method works. They think that pectin can coat the stomach for a certain amount of time, which blocks THC and other toxins from getting mixing into your urine. The reality is that there is not enough data to support this idea.
Experts who administer the drugs tests look for marijuana metabolites in a person’s urine. THC is the first one that gets released from your body when you defecate. What’s left in your urine is what has been absorbed from your intestines.
The main metabolites of THC then enter your bloodstream. These metabolites are soluble in fat and the majority of the THC that was stored is present inside fat cells that come from the food you ate. Your body produces bile to mix with that ingested fat and then it gets dissolved in water. The pectin mixes in the intestines. The method becomes effective because the THC is temporarily forced out of your body when you poop. This gives you enough time to take the test and pass.
Aside from that, the process requires you to chug down plenty of water that will dilute your urine and give you a better chance of passing a drug test.
The Best Approach to Using Sure Jell aka Certo Drug
- Drop in one packet of Certo in a bottle of Gatorade (or your favorite drink) and then shake until everything is dissolved.
- Keep shaking until you see the drink become thick, like jelly.
- Gulp it down. Finish everything even if you don’t like the taste.
- Drink one gallon of water before the drug test.
- Make sure to urinate 3 to 4 times before giving your sample, just to get rid of any contamination prior to the Certo-bound THC in your intestines.
- You need to take a vitamin-B pill 1 hour before you get tested so your urine has color.
- You can also use a marijuana drug test kit at home before the test to see if you will come clean or not.
If you’re worried about that upcoming drug test, Sure Jell could be your answer. If you follow the above-mentioned steps, you’re much more likely to pass the upcoming marijuana test. This method can come in handy for emergencies when you don’t have much time to prepare for the test.