A patient can buy narcotics from a licensed pharmacy but must have a prescription from a healthcare provider. It is also possible to buy narcotics online legally by a doctor’s prescription from a legitimate online pharmacy. Buying narcotics online from illegitimate websites may be punishable by imprisonment under federal law and may be dangerous to health. Federal law prohibits possession of narcotics without a prescription.
Learn About Buying Narcotics:
Where To Buy Narcotics?
Where to buy narcotics safely and legally? The healthcare provider may prescribe these drugs for a patient who suffers from severe pain. The patient can buy medications by a doctor’s prescription after assigning a treatment agreement.
It is recommended to buy these medications from a licensed local pharmacy or a legitimate online website with a proper prescription only to avoid legal complications.
Buying From The Shops And Pharmacies
It is important to know that not all pharmacies are licensed for dispensing prescription narcotics. A patient should choose a licensed pharmacy through the state board of pharmacy to ensure getting a safe medication that is not expired or diluted. The most common pharmacies in the U.S. that are registered to dispense these medications are:
- CVS Corporation drug stores
- Walgreens pharmacies
- Walmart pharmacies
- Rite Aid drug stores
- Kroger Co. pharmacies
- Kaiser Permanente pharmacies
- Dominick’s pharmacy
- Publix drug stores
Buying Narcotics Online Legally
How to buy narcotics online legally? A patient can buy narcotics online with a paper prescription by the healthcare provider, or electronically by the Electronic Prescription Service, which sends the electronic prescription to the pharmacy. Only legitimate online pharmacies are registered in the service to ensure getting a safe medication without medication cheats. It is also possible to check the legitimacy of the online pharmacies through the state board of pharmacy. If it’s impossible to confirm the legality of online drugstore in the U.S., it is better not to use it. The licensed drugstores should provide a telephone number and a physical address in the United States. According to the World Health Organization data, more than half of the drugs purchased over the Internet from illegal websites that don’t show their physical address have been found to be fake. Writing a drug prescription by cyber doctors through online questionnaires is also illegitimate according to Federal law.
It is easy and fast for patients with disabilities to buy narcotics online with prescription. Moreover, ordering narcotics online will help in getting the medications at low prices by searching for different registered websites. Not all of these drugs are available online; the narcotics examples that can be sold by registered online pharmacies are:
Buying narcotics online from an unregistered website could be dangerous to health as the medication may be fake, expired, or diluted. Most of online pharmacy narcotics ordered from rogue websites come from foreign countries. Rogue websites often deliver wrong or expired medications with the wrong dosing strength and without dosage instructions, and direction. To ensure that the online drugstore is legitimated under Federal law, the FDA BeSafeRx campaign can help in identifying and avoiding fake websites. Persons can purchase narcotics online safely from registered pharmacies that carry the Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites Seal. There are some legitimate websites that are approved to offer narcotics for sale online, such as:
Buying Narcotics On The Street
Persons who have medical problems may buy these drugs off the street because the street value of narcotics can be lower than in registered drug stores and legitimate online websites.
The one who gets a prescription drug on the street may get a product with unknown additives, which may be fatal. Buying these medications on the street from drug dealers may also be dangerous to health as the product may be of low quality or expired.
It is possible to get a medication that does not treat a medical problem as promised. Moreover, one can get pills with serious fillers such as drywall and rat poison.
people may buy these drugs off the street for other purposes than for approved medical uses of narcotics. Taking these drugs for recreational purposes may cause dangerous side effects, such as respiratory depression and cardiac arrest, lead to overdose and addiction development.
Buying narcotics on the streets is not only dangerous to health but also illegal. Beyond serious health issues, it may lead to legal liability. It is highly recommended to avoid buying or selling these medications on the streets.
Safe Purchasing Of Narcotics
It is important to consider healthcare provider recommendations when buying narcotics at a pharmacy or online. There are some recommendations that should be followed to safely and legally purchase these drugs:
- It is safe to buy narcotics online if a person uses online pharmacies recommended by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy.
- It is advised not to buy these drugs from suspicious pharmacies or corner stores.
- Avoid pharmacies that allow to buy narcotics without proper prescriptions.
- Aks if the drugstore has a state-licensed pharmacist to answer all questions.
- Ask the drugstore to show all the documents that would confirm its legitimacy.
- Check the pharmacy’s logo and its legitimacy with government sites and services if buying these drugs online.
- Always save all bills after purchasing.
- Avoid low prices, so-called special offers, and spam emails with attractive offers from drugstores. It is the primary sign that drugs have lousy quality.
- A medical provider may also advise a suitable way to buy narcotics safely.
No matter where narcotics were purchased, there is always a risk of abuse and addiction development if drugs are misused. Treating the addiction with the effective program would help to speed up the healing process. It should be done under the supervision of healthcare specialists in a specialized rehab facility.
- Electronic Prescriptions for Controlled Substances (EPCS). Diversion Control Division. 2010. https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/ecomm/e_rx/faq/faq.htm
- Know Your Online Pharmacy. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. 2019. https://www.fda.gov/drugs/besaferx-know-your-online-pharmacy/know-your-online-pharmacy
- Growing threat from counterfeit medicines. Bulletin of the World Health Organization. 2010. https://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/88/4/10-020410/en/
- Chetna Desai. Online pharmacies: A boon or bane? 2016. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5155458/
- BeSafeRx: Know Your Online Pharmacy. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. 2016. https://www.fda.gov/drugs/quick-tips-buying-medicines-over-internet/besaferx-know-your-online-pharmacy
- Opioid Data Analysis and Resources. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2019. https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/data/analysis.html