Meth shake and bake also known as the one pot is a process that simplifies how methamphetamine is created. One takes a handful of cold pills and mixes with some noxious household chemicals to produce meth.
What is Shake and Bake Meth
Shake and bake meth is a quick process of making methamphetamine that doesn’t require ample time to grow large crystals. Simply put the ingredients for meth shake and bake in a container, shake it all together properly and put the product in a two-liter soda bottle. The volatile reaction of the ingredients produces meth.
Risk and Dangers of Making Meth Shake and Bake
Sodium Hydroxide (lye) one of the shake and bake meth ingredients is very caustic and eats anything organic causing serious damage. It can cause blindness if it gets to the eyes, burn skin, and can even cause death if ingested. One must, therefore, follow the shake and bake meth instructions carefully, to avoid these risks.
On the other hand, lithium, when exposed to moisture, becomes hot and can catch fire. Lithium strips also spark when they come into contact with metal. Additionally, lithium strips burn violently when they come into contact with water. When making one pot methamphetamine, the instructions should be followed to the letter.
The chemicals that are used in shake and bake meth lab are highly flammable and thus a great hazard. The make shake and bake method preparation should always be done outside and not indoors.
Reasons People Use One Pot Meth Method
One pot methamphetamine is growing in popularity for a number of reasons.
- It’s more mobile and gives off less of a stench hence not easy to detect
- Shake and bake meth recipe does not require complex equipment and most of them can be gotten over the counter
- Makes use of common household ingredients such as distilled water and iodized salt to prepare
- One can make meth shake and bake even at the backyard of their home – no specific conditions are needed
- Making meth shake and bake is relatively cost-effective in comparison with the usual method of crystal meth production
Shake and Bake Methamphetamine Ingredients
In this section, we are going to answer the question, how do you make shake and bake meth?
To make one pot meth, one requires the following ingredients:
- Sodium Hydroxide – Can be obtained over the counter at hardware stores in the drain cleaner section
- Ammonium Nitrate – This is gotten by cutting open cold packs. These packs can be obtained over the counter
- Coleman Camp Fuel – Is easily accessible over the counter
- Distilled Water – This plays a crucial role in one pot meth lab process
- Lithium Strips – Gotten by cutting open Energizer AA Lithium batteries
- MEK or Xylene NP Solvent – Easily found at hardware stores in the paint section
- Pseudoephedrine HCL (PSE)
- Denatured Alcohol
- Iodized Salt
- Sulfuric Acid or Muriatic Acid – Found in hardware stores paint section.
Apart from the chemicals above, in the one pot method methamphetamine recipe one needs 2-liter bottles, 1-liter bottle, and 20oz bottle. All these bottles should be clean, dry, and with a lid. Additionally, one requires aquarium tubing, needle-nosed pliers, snips, measuring cups, funnel, baggies, coffee filters, utility knife or razor blade, and Tupperware container with a lid.
The thing with one pot meth recipe is that all ingredients are easily available.
How To Make Shake and Bake Meth: Recipe
Once all the ingredients are in place, the one pot methamphetamine recipe takes the next steps.
When learning how to cook shake and bake meth, follow all instructions candidly. All pills should be crushed into fine powder and put in a baggie.
If one is learning how to make shake and bake meth, they should be extremely careful with lithium strips. This is because they are highly reactive and very dangerous. Once one cuts open the batteries to get the black strips, the strips should be kept in denatured alcohol.
When all ingredients are in the 2-liter bottle, they will start reacting, and there will be visible bubbles at the bottom of the bottle. Ensure that shake and bake meth directions are followed carefully. Miscalculating one steps can lead to fires and other hazards.
When making shake and bake meth, the mixture should be vented and swirled for at least 45 minutes until the reaction stops and whitish balls settles at the bottom of the bottle. The entire process usually takes 1 to 2 hours.
The difference between a shake and bake method meth and the traditional way is that the one pot method is much easier to make and harder to detect. Unlike the conventional way, in shale and bake method, one does not allow the ingredients to settle out.
Because of the fact that one pot method is quick and very efficient, one can make the substance away from home even in a driving car. Another thing that is evident when learning on how to shake and bake meth is that one realizes that the drug is also stronger compared to the ones made using the traditional method.
Health Risks of Shake and Bake Meth
- High doses of shake and bake crystal meth causes heart failure and increases the risk of stroke. This is because the drug is usually very strong as compared to the lab made methamphetamine.
- Diminished appetite that can result in malnutrition and excessive weight loss
- Prolonged psychosis
- Lung disorders
- Behavior resembling paranoid schizophrenia
- Impaired speech
- Dry and itchy skin
- Rotting teeth
- Sores, acne, and numbness
- Anxiety and paranoia
- Increased blood pressure
- Damage kidneys
- Brain damage
Seeking Professional Help
Having seen the health risks and dangers of make shake and bake meth including explosions and fires, it is advisable that one should avoid this method of making methamphetamine. When one is struggling to get rid of this addiction, they should seek addiction treatment professional help, and they will get guidance on how to overcome it.
Are you, a relative, or friend hooked up on one pot methamphetamine? There is help available 24/7 in drug addiction help centers for support on how to overcome meth addiction. Get in touch with a highly-trained and experienced representative on 888-459-5511 for more information on rehab centers and treatment.