Addiction Resource offers informational articles not only for individuals struggling with drug and alcohol addiction but also for those who want to learn more about these conditions. If you are passionate about writing, especially topics about addiction and how drugs affect mental and physical health, we want you!
Or you’re already an established blogger with a sizable audience and would like to work with us. We publish guest articles from a range of experts on a regular basis, enlightening and instructing our audience about drug addiction and rehabilitation. If you believe your work would suit our blog, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us with information about your blog and social media accounts.
If Addiction Resource publishes your blog, full credit will be given to you, and if you have a website, we’ll be happy to link back to it to increase both your traffic and exposure. This will surely be a win-win situation for our sites.
Guest Posting Guidelines
If you are interested in writing for us, contact us as soon as possible. To have an insight into how we accept a write for us guest post, take a look at the following guest post guidelines below.
Before You Start Writing
- Drop Your Concepts: Before you write for us, drop your concept, thoughts, or ideas, such as the title of your blog and a brief description, in the form below to get initial feedback.
- Peculiar Viewpoint: Your article should have a voice, but it also should meet our standards.
- Relevance, Captivating, and Suitability: The chosen topic should cover an actual problem or be helpful for readers.
- New Topics: We do not publish topics that are already posted on our site. To make sure you will be writing a new and best one, one of our blog post guidelines includes looking through the menu, categories, sidebars, and blog feed to check.
- Important Note: DO NOT SUBMIT PRE-WRITTEN POSTS without getting a green light from us first.
While You Are Writing
- Article Length and Paragraphs. We recommend 1200-3000 word articles for guest posting. Also, attempt to keep your paragraphs brief, with no more than 3–4 phrases each.
- Formatting. When guest blogging for us, kindly use H2, H3, lists, bullets, and tables, and always include a table of contents.
- External Links. Include facts, research, sources, or personal anecdotes to substantiate your insights, information, and arguments with external links (no less than 3). Links should be to authority sources .gov, .edu, or reputable organizations, unless the article will be counted as a sponsored post.
- Internal Links. Link to AddictionResource published articles when appropriate.
- SEO Optimization. Keywords on your website submissions should all be included. Also density level should be at least up to 2% of text but not over 2.3%. Make sure there is no spam.
- Images and Videos. Submit up to 3 links to images that illustrate your post. We don’t promise we’ll buy them, but we can pick up something close to your vision. You can also include Youtube videos.
- Infographic Ideas. If some part of your guest posting content can be illustrated as infographics, describe it or drop an example, and there is a possibility it can be created by our designer.
- Good Writing Style Tips to Consider:
- One of the best tips we can give is to avoid redundant information.
- Consider an understandable language.
- Many great writer’s tips also include knowing the audience of your work.
- Begin and end your article with a strong sentence.
- Gather your thoughts before your write and choose your words.
- As much as possible, reread your work and edit the document if necessary.
When You Are Done
- Original Post/Article – When you are done and sure that you have followed our blog post guidelines, check your work through plagiarism tools. Make sure that the work is fully authored by you and is not copied from any site.
- Content Quality – Check your work to see if it is structured. Be certain that it follows our blog post template.
- Article Edits: We are allowed to alter any content you submit, although we will mostly do it to fix grammatical or spelling mistakes or to make the article easier to read.
- Submission – When you write for us, we prefer website submissions as Google documents.
- Publication – As soon as the revisions are finished, we will set a date or time of publication for you. Until the post is almost prepared for publishing, we are unable to provide a definite publication date.
What We’re Looking For
You can submit your best ideas, concepts, or topics relevant to our site’s audiences. You can also send a brief paragraph or two explaining why your post is important to our readers. We can provide you with better comments if your submission is more thorough and is up to our guest posting guidelines. Keep in mind that we only post unique information and never reuse material from other publications, as well as those on your own blog or site.
What We Cover
We accept a list of topics covered in our menus, such as the following:
- Addiction Issues
- Addiction Treatment and Therapies
- Healthcare and Healthy Lifestyle
- Rehab reviews with a link for rehab owners
Take note that we do accept sponsored posts as long as they will match our criteria and vision of the AddictionResource project.
What We Don’t Cover
If you are interested, ensure that your guest posts are not the following:
- Sales pitches
- Fake product reviews
- Casino and gambling
- Non-English content
- Content that can cause harm to users or readers
- Content against evidence-based medicine, self-medication, etc.
We also do not use negative, sad, or disappointing words such as unfortunately or sadly. As much as possible, we want straightforward, quality guest posts with realistic, non-sugar-coating information.
Apart from guest blogging opportunities, if you wonder what you will get from writing for us, take a look at the benefits below:
- Massive audience
- Social Media Exposure
- Broader writing articles for websites experience
Writing for Addiction Resource is a great time to expand your site if you have one. Not only this, but you will also be able to build a relationship with us and establish your authority online.
Examples of Accepted Guest Posts
Here are some examples of the best content accepted earlier:
Submit Guest Post: How to Send for AddictionResource?
If you are ready to create and send a write for us blog, guest post, submit all required fields in this form
- Receiving an assignment is not a guarantee of publication. So remember to write the heck out of it.
- We hold the authority to modify any content you submit. Again, we will only do so to fix mistakes, improve readability, or improve SEO performance.
- After you submit a guest post, you agree that it may be published on our website (with any changes we think appropriate) and that you will not make any claims for compensation or copyright infringement in the future time.
- The article becomes our property in time it appears on use on our website, and you are not allowed to publish it anywhere without first receiving permission from us in writing.
Ready to Submit Your Articles?
Although the page is lengthy and the standards are demanding, we believe that these measures are important to cut down on spam submissions. If you want to write for us, we are looking forward to some excellent guest articles. If we agree that it’s the best fit, we’ll be in touch to go over the next stages and any other requirements for publishing your piece.