TCN Behavioral Health Services Overview
The TCN Behavioral Health Services has been founded in 1990 and has served as one of the best non-profit rehabilitation centers working with alcohol abuse, drug abuse patients as well as patients dealing with mental health issues. Both young patients and adults are accepted into the facility. Inpatient, outpatient, and an intensive outpatient program (IOP) are offered as treatment options at the facility. Dual diagnosis is offered as well. The TCN Behavioral Health Services follows the 12-step recovery process and relays on the concepts of reality therapy and CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy).
Detoxification is available on-site, as all patients are required to complete it before they proceed with their assigned therapies. Medication management is available as well. TCN Behavioral Health Services also offers an aftercare program to the patients who have successfully completed their treatment program and have remained sober for at least 90 days. Most insurance plans are accepted at the TCN Behavioral Health Services.
TCN Behavioral Health Services Housing
The housing at the TCN Behavioral Health Services is provided in the Christopher House which is a single story house with 16 beds found in two dorm rooms. 16 people can be accommodated at the same time – eight people in each room. Each room is furnished with bunk beds, and there are shared bathrooms. The facility has offices, therapy rooms, the main cafeteria, and a common room with a TV set. The main cafeteria is the place where patients meet three times a day to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dietary requirements are respected, and all of the meals are prepared on-site. Although there is a kitchen staff, the patients as well are required to help out in the kitchen with the meal preparations including any other services around the house.
TCN Behavioral Health Services Treatment Options
At TCN Behavioral Health Services, you will find the following treatment options:
- Inpatient treatment program – The inpatient treatment program is recommended to the most severe cases of alcohol abuse, drug abuse, and mental health issues. As a part of the inpatient treatment program, the patients are required to live in the facility and regularly participate in the scheduled individual and group therapy sessions. The standard inpatient treatment program at the TCN Behavioral Health Services lasts around 60 days. It includes relapse prevention, medication management, detoxification upon arrival, CBT, reality therapy, etc.
- Outpatient treatment program – The outpatient treatment program allows patients to live at home and visit the facility only to participate in their scheduled individual and group therapy sessions. The duration of the outpatient program depends on the progress of the patient and his/her medical condition. This program includes all of the previously mentioned therapies provided by the TCN Behavioral Health Services which are a part of the inpatient treatment program.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – The intensive outpatient program (IOP) is recommended to anyone who does not require close supervision or is suffering from only a mild addiction issue and/or mental health issue. The duration of the IOP depends on the progress and the medical condition of the patient. The patients are required to meet up five times a week for three hours of group therapy sessions, and individual therapy sessions according to their needs. The IOP includes all of the previously mentioned therapies.
TCN Behavioral Health Services Therapies Provided
Therapeutic services that the patient is given access to at TCN Behavioral Health Services include:
- Individual therapy sessions
- Group therapy sessions
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Reality therapy
- Relapse prevention therapy
- Dual diagnosis
- Medication management
TCN Behavioral Health Services Payment Options
According to the official website of the TCN Behavioral Health Services rehabilitation center, they do offer most insurance plans, although the website does not offer clear information about which plans exactly.
TCN Behavioral Health Services Licenses
According to the official website of the TCN Behavioral Health Services rehabilitation center, the facility and its professional team enjoy the accreditation by the CARF (The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities), which is a non-profit organization responsible for maintaining only high-quality care and services at the accredited rehabilitation centers.
TCN Behavioral Health Services Amenities
The TCN Behavioral Health Services offer a great aftercare program to anyone who has successfully completed their inpatient, outpatient or intensive outpatient program (IOP). The aftercare program focuses mostly on relapse prevention in order to teach the patients how to recognize the issue of addiction, the symptoms, and most importantly – how to recognize the potential triggers and how to avoid them. The aftercare program also offers an option for transitional living for individuals who do not have a stable housing option at the moment. They are offered a stay in the transitional house in Freedom Hill.
TCN Behavioral Health Services Staff
The professional team at the TCN Behavioral Health Services is a small group of highly experienced and qualified individuals who have dedicated their lives to helping the ones that most need it. Registered nurses, physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, case managers, and certified alcohol and drug abuse counselors are all part of the friendly and supportive team at the TCN Behavioral Health Services facility.