Sovereign Health, San Clemente, California
Table of Contents:
Sovereign Health Overview
The Sovereign Health has been first founded in San Clemente, California. Through the years of its existence, there are numerous different locations around the U.S. where the Sovereign Health facilities can be found including Arizona, Utah, Florida and in many cities around California. The Sovereign Health aims to help struggling patients dealing with substance abuse, alcohol abuse, mental health problems, eating disorders and many other issues are to be covered in this rehabilitation facility. Dual diagnosis is also offered to patients who are dealing with substance abuse and/or alcohol abuse while at the same time struggling with mental health issues.
The Sovereign Health offers its patients an inpatient and outpatient treatment programs but also, a partial hospitalization program as well. Although Sovereign Health follows the usual 12-step program and evidence-based practices, it also includes a variety of alternative therapies such as art therapy, neurofeedback, equine therapy, etc. Patients are required to participate in individual and group therapy sessions. Both adults and adolescents are offered help at the Sovereign Health centers.
Sovereign Health Housing
The Sovereign Health housing is organized according to gender and program. Women are separated from men, and each of them is staying in apartments which they are supposed to share with each other. Each apartment has two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, and a common living area. In each bedroom, there are two roommates. The patients at the Sovereign Health are served only one meal – lunch in the main cafeteria. Usually, any dietary requirements that the patients have are respected at the Sovereign Health.
However, there are household managers who are responsible for maintaining a fully-stocked kitchen for each apartment since the patients are required to prepare the other meals for themselves. There is an outdoor area where smoking is allowed.
Sovereign Health Treatment Options
At Sovereign Health, you will find the following treatment options:
- Residential treatment program – Residential treatment program, also referred to as an inpatient treatment program, requires the patients to live, eat, sleep and participate in their prescribed therapies on the grounds of the Sovereign Health. Usually, the residential program lasts for 30 days, but it can be extended up to 60 or 90 days when needed. The residential program includes weekly individual and group therapy sessions as well as alternative therapy sessions when needed. Family therapy sessions are also regularly organized, especially over the weekend. Detoxification is also included upon the arrival at the Sovereign Health.
- Outpatient treatment program – The outpatient treatment program is offered to anyone who is stable enough to live at home and visit the facility for their scheduled therapy sessions. Individual and group therapy sessions, as well as, alternative therapy sessions are a part of this program as well. Transportation is also provided for patients who do not have one available.
- Partial hospitalization program – The partial hospitalization program requires the patients to live on the grounds of the facility where they are supposed to participate actively in the prescribed therapies; however, they are free to leave the grounds of the facility to visit their friends and family members. For some members, it is also possible that they continue attending school or work.
Sovereign Health Therapies Provided
Therapeutic services that the patient is given access to at the Sovereign Health include:
- Individual therapy sessions
- Group therapy sessions
- Family therapy sessions
- Relapse prevention therapy
- Art therapy
- Equine therapy
Sovereign Health Payment Options
According to their official website, the Sovereign Health has recently expanded the number of insurance companies and plans which are accepted at the Sovereign Health. However, they encourage anyone who is interested in contacting the official staff through their 24/7 helpline to determine whether or not is their insurance plan accepted at the Sovereign Health facilities.
Sovereign Health Licenses
According to the Sovereign Health’s official website, all of their facilities and staff are accredited accordingly. However, there is no information to be found exactly which accreditations do these facilities and staff enjoy. For more information on the topic, please do contact the official staff at the Sovereign Health via email or phone.
Sovereign Health Amenities
Sovereign Health offers a unique opportunity for patients to participate in one of the groups for art therapy, equine therapy, and the daily yoga classes. These are some of the more alternative therapy options that are considered to be quite effective in the process of recovery from substance abuse and alcohol abuse, and that is why they are to be found listed among the other treatment options at the Sovereign Health. Over the weekends, the patients who are a part of the residential treatment program and the partial hospitalization program get to enjoy in fun activities such as field trips to museums and theaters, picnics, spots, etc.
Sovereign Health Staff
The professional team at the Sovereign Health includes only fully accredited professionals. Psychiatrists, nurses, physicians, counselors, and case managers are available 24/7 at all locations of the Sovereign Health. All of the professions found in the Sovereign Health facilities have a wide experience, support, and love for their patients and they understand how difficult it is to recover from something like substance abuse and alcohol abuse problems, so they are there to provide help when needed at all times.
San Clemente, CA, 92673
Where do calls go
Calls to our general hotline may be answered by private treatment providers.