How does synthetic urine work?
Synthetic urine is a substance that imitates real urine. Often sold as a powder, synthetic urine is mixed with water to provide a pee-like substance. Kits are sold online and may include heating pads to keep the temperature between 32° and 38° C. Synthetic urine can be used to pass drug tests.
The Top Urine Drug Tests
5 Panel T-Cup CLIA Urine Drug Test Cup
The 5 Panel T-Cup Urine Drug Testing is an all-embracing integrated urine drug testing cup that can discover the five most commonly used illegal drugs in urine. It features three distinct configurations that ensure a completely accurate test option for several organizations. Additionally, the 5 Panel T-Cup Urine Drug Testing has a cap with a silicone gasket that prevents leakage by forming a tight seal.
Check the Price
13 Panel iCup FDA Cleared Urine Drug Test Cup
The 13 Panel iCup FDA Cleared Urine Drug Test Cup is a comprehensive cup for testing drugs in urine. It gives an individual or employee the chance to detect at least 13 major abused illegal drugs in urine. This product comes with an in-built temperature strip that verifies the specimen is valid thereby preventing adulteration or substitution of the sample. The 13 Panel iCup FDA Cleared Urine Drug Test Cup also features a security seal, two-part result form, and flat panel that makes it easy to photocopy results.
Check the Price
10 Panel DrugConfirm CLIA Urine Drug Test Cup
This drug testing cup is perfect for urine drug testing as it can be used in homes, workplace, rehab centers, schools, and much more. The 10 Panel DrugConfirm CLIA Urine Drug Test Cup comes in three different configuration options, each meeting at least ten testing needs. It features a security seal label and temperature indicator strip that ensures 99 percent accuracy without alteration.
Does synthetic urine always work?
The success of synthetic urine depends on a number of factors and the sophistication of the lab carrying out the testing. The biggest challenge to passing a drug test using fake urine is smuggling the substance into the test. Users suggest taping it to your body or using devices such as Whizzinator.
Drug testing in the United States is a standard procedure performed by many companies in order to prevent injuries and increase safety. While some organizations don’t conduct testing, many use different forms of testing to check if their employees follow organizational rules and policies.
Around 61.8% of companies, according to data provided by the American Management Association, test their employees, and not only for safety. Drug use can lead to low productivity and drug abuse, which costs companies money. Urine testing is one of the most efficient ways to check a person.
Hope Without Commitment
Find the best treatment options.Call our free and confidential helpline
Treatment Is Fully Covered by Insurance In Most Cases
There are many types of drug tests: hair, blood, saliva, etc. Urine testing, however, is one of the cheapest and easiest ways to check if a person is abusing any substances. 52.5% of all drug tests are used in the preliminary process of recruitment.
- A diluted sample contains a higher amount of water, lowering the drug ratios. If one drinks a lot of water before giving the sample, dilution can be achieved. However, dilution doesn’t guarantee a negative result. Some people pour water directly into the sample, and that’s why many labs add dyes to their toilets and don’t allow the usage of a sink.
- Adulterating a sample is another method to pass a test. It’s achieved by adding chemicals, such as soap, vinegar, etc., to the urine, to interfere with the drug levels of the testing equipment. However, sometimes adulteration can cause a chemical reaction, and you don’t want “bubbling urine”! There are many adulteration products, such as Mary Jane Super Clean 13, that are common on the market.
- Substituting your urine sample is maybe the most effective way to pass a test. Some people use another person’s urine, though this method can be tricky. You never know who is on what, and in at least one instance a man used his girlfriend’s urine and tested…pregnant. Others have used a pet’s urine, with poor results. Also note that real urine grows bacteria after 8 hours.
Synthetic urine is basically powdered urine that, when mixed with water, imitate real urine.
When purchased, keep the kit at room temperature and away from sunlight.
Also, don’t forget that the temperature is crucial. The perfect temperature is between 32° and 38° C (90°-100° F). Many products come with heaters and pads to ensure the right temperature and also strips used as thermometers. You can also heat up your sample on the stove or in a microwave. If it gets too hot, place it on a cool surface for a while.
Depending on the test (supervised or not), in order to “smuggle” in your sample, people suggest:
- Wearing a belt under your clothes (however, you might be given a robe)
- Tape a container to your inner thigh
- Put the sample in your vagina (if you’re a woman)
- Use a device such as Whizzinator (a fake penis; but beware of these products, as the companies have been accused of fraud)
Best Synthetic Urine
Online reviews show that most of the users recommend:
- Sub-Solution (with a fast heating powder method and real smell)
- Purine (with a heater, temperature strips and on a reasonable price)
- Quick Fix (with all the ingredients of human piss)
Anyway, any synthetic urine is easy to use. Basically, you just mix the powder with water and set it on the right temperature:
- Prepare the mixture
- After you’ve reached the right temperature, put the sample in a heating pad
- Find a place where to hide it without being detected
Don’t waste to much time when tested (usually, around 4 minutes are given), and remember to bring at least 30 ml of urine when tested. It’s also a good idea to test yourself with a home drug test kit to see how it works.
Make Your Own
There are many ‘recipes’ to make your own fake pee. No, don’t mix water with lemonade! Many parameters are tested in labs, and reviews state the following:
- pH (it should be between 4.6 and 8)
- Gravity when compared to water (between 1.005 and 1.030)
- Creatinine levels (must be over 15 mg/kg of bodyweight)
- Uric acid and urea (carbamide)
- Color and odor
- Temperature (between 32° and 38° C, as stated above)
Passing The Test
Compared to hair tests, which go back 90 days, and saliva tests, which go back 3 days, urine tests are the preferred method to test for drugs. Statistics show that more than 2,200,000 drug tests every year come back positive, and many of them are people who tried to pass unsuccessfully.
Laboratories nowadays are very advanced, and many products can’t catch up to the testing technologies. Labs perform an EMIT (enzyme multiplied immunoassay technique). They measure the temperature and the color. Additionally, there are GC-MS machines (gas chromatography-mass spectrometry).
Drugs & Testing
Every drug is different. It’s not clear how long a particular drug can stay in your system to be detected. It’s also very individual and depends on a person’s history of abuse. One can get clean from cocaine fast, while cannabis can stay between 7 and 30 days in your urine. There are even cases of people that tested positive for marijuana months after detox.