The Ultimate Guide to Passing Any Drug Test
Important InformationThis information is for educational purposes only. We never invite or suggest the use, production or purchase of any these substances. Addiction Resource and it’s employees, officers, managers, agents, authors, editors, producers, and contributors shall have no direct or indirect liability, obligation, or responsibility to any person or entity for any loss, damage, or adverse consequences alleged to have happened as a consequence of material on this website. See full text of disclaimer.
So, you are finally about to get a job that you have always yearned for, but like many other jobs, you’re required to undergo drug screening. This could put an end to your dreams, if you did drugs last night, last weekend, or even on the last New Year’s Eve. Luckily for you, there are many simple tips and tricks to beating a drug test. In other words, you can pursue your dream job.
The Best Way to Beat Any Drug Test
There are many ways to beat any drug test from abstaining for a certain period of time to using other drugs and medicinal aids. But here’s the simplest yet very effective approach that works on almost every test.
What is the most effective way to pass a blood test?
The most effective way to pass a blood drug test is to rid the body of all toxins and residues by eating healthy, exercising, drinking plenty of water, and getting enough rest. This process is called detoxification.
First off, stop doing drugs a few days or a week before you know you have a drug test coming up. Consuming a lot of water can help get rid of toxin in your body. Drink 6 glasses of water or more in a day, but don’t consume too much water at once. Try to boost your metabolism by doing some sort of intense physical exercise. Exercising helps detoxify your body quickly. Eating healthy is also important, especially foods rich in fiber, which can help with the detoxification process. Make sure you eat breakfast and try not to eat late at night because that food can turn into fat. Avoid sugar, coffee, sugary or carbonated drinks, and products that boost your metabolism quicker.
What is the best way to pass any drug test?
The best way to pass any drug test is to cleanse the body of all toxins an drug residues. First, stop all drug use immediately. You can then help speed up the body’s natural detoxification process by getting plenty of rest, drinking lots of water, and eating healthy.
Issues with Adulterating Your Sample
Until recently, adding contaminants in your urine sample have been very common to beat a test. With new and improved technology lab test can indicate if the sample given is by the same person or not. The adulterated sample of urine will have a different temperature level; it will throw the PH level off. The PH level should be 4.0 to 9.0 if not within that range might mean the sample was altered. The specific gravity test for dilution ranges from 1.003 to 1.030. If not within this range, it could be that the sample is adultery. They will find substance normal not found in urine. Nearly 2,800,000 tests will come out positive this year and higher percent will come from the people that tried adulterating their sample. With the technology improving day by day, the percentage will get greater.
Will I get caught if I use someone else’s urine for a drug test?
With the technology that is available today, it is likely you will be caught if you are using someone else’s urine for a drug test. Lab tests can now tell if the urine being tested is from the same person and whether anything was added to the sample to mask the presence of drugs.
Many people will try different ways to cheat on drug tests, and one such trick is using dishwashing soap. It is a common misconception that dishwashing soap can make your test come out negative, however, that is not true. When tested it could cause bubbles and that is not normally found in urine. The bubbles will put a suspicion on the mind of the tester. They will do more testing to see what is going on and they will probably detect it.
Another thing people try to use is bleach, which is not a good idea. Bleach can have detected and it will not help you. You will most likely still test positive on your drug test. On the other hand, there still are some chances that additive will work in some cases not all. Rather than risking your life and trying to mask your urine you should try to get rid of the toxin in your body by flushing it out of your system. Drinking a lot of water and urinating often will help.
Tips to Beat Specific Drug Tests
Let’s talk about specific tips to beat different types of drug tests:
Passing a Hair Drug Test
Hair drug test is becoming quickly popular because it is the hardest test to beat. Also, it has the longest detection window than any other test.
- The most common thing to overcome hair drug test is to shave them off. The new hair that will grow will be clean and drug-free. If u know ahead of time that you have a hair drug test coming up, you should stop using it 5 days before
- A home remedy to pass hair test is to use white vinegar and leave it in hair for 10-15 minutes. After the time is up put salicylic acid acne medication and leave that for about 30 minutes. Then put liquid detergent in your hair. The hair sample is mostly taken from the back of the head so apply more to that area.
- Another method is to use a detox shampoos which can help get rid of the chemicals and toxin out of your hair. But not all shampoos work, the one that will work will cost you a lot of money.
Passing a Blood Drug Test
Blood test is very rare as it’s expensive and the most invasive test:
- The best way to pass a blood drug test is through detoxing your body. There are many products that are available that will help to detox your body. Keeping healthy can also help you, eat well, exercising and drinking a lot of water. Sleeping well helps the body break down THC. Drinking lemon juice can help detox your body and is high in vitamin C which is a great way to clean THC naturally. Eating a lot of green vegetable like spinach, kale and broccoli help boost metabolism.
Passing a Urine Test
- Drinking a lot of liquid can help flush out toxin from your body. Eating right and exercising detox your body by getting rid of toxin faster than peeing.
- Niacin or vitamin B3 can also help detox your body faster
- There are also many home remedies like using baking soda and mixing the water. Vinegar can also help get rid of the toxin in your body.
- Another way is to use someone else urine if you’re on short notice
Passing a Saliva Test
They take donors’ saliva with a swab to detect the presence of a drug. It’s the easiest to pass all the tests and is also known as weed-friendly because most drugs have a very short detection window through saliva. You could smoke the day before and still come clean on your test. To make sure you don’t get caught
- Stop smoking a day before the test, brush your teeth to get rid of even the littlest hints of toxin in your mouth, also use a mouth wash. Make sure to wash around the cheek area and tongue.
- Consider commercially sold products like oral gum that help you with mouth swab test. You can also eat heavy food to help overcome the drug and drink a lot of water.
Steroid Drug Test
Steroids are commonly used by bodybuilders and athletes to enhance their performance. On top of that, many people that need strength in their everyday job also use steroids.
- Try stop using it few days before the test
- If it’s a urine test you can ask a friend to help you provide a urine sample
- You can donate blood a few months before test that can help come clean for a competition
- Certain drug masking agents can be used to beat the test
Adding someone else’s clean urine in your bladder using a catheter. This is a sure-fire way to beat the test but can be very dangerous and isn’t recommended. Used both by men and women, it’s very painful and can cause severe infection, even when a health professional is taking care of them.
- The U.S. Department of Transportation. What Employees Need To Know About DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing. 2012. https://www.transportation.gov/sites/dot.dev/files/docs/ODAPC%20EmployeeHandbook%20En.pdf.
- Fayyaz B., Rehman H. J., Upreti S. Beating the urine drug test – a case report on niacin toxicity. Journal of Community Hospital Internal Medicine Perspectives. 2018; 8(2): 73–75. Published 2018 Apr 17. doi:10.1080/20009666.2018.1438726. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5906759/.
Methods and Best Tests Reviewed:
Testing for the Specific Substances:
Where do calls go
Calls to our general hotline may be answered by Delphi Behavioral Health Group.