The Ranch at Dove Tree is addiction treatment center that provides inpatient and outpatient services to both women and men struggling with alcohol and drug abuse. Founded in 2002 on a 15-acre property, the facility offers a serene environment for recovery.
The Ranch at Dove Tree: Treatments, Programs, and Staff
The admission process at The Ranch at Dove Tree starts with a phone call. During a confidential conversation, admission specialist answers questions regarding payment options and recovery process, and he can even schedule a tour so the potential clients can get familiar with the campus.
Within drug addiction treatment, clients are being taught about how to set up new goals without drugs in their life. The continuum of care starts with residential treatment and ends with transitional living.
Alcohol addiction treatment is highly individualized and designed for clients ages 18 to 25. The primary goal of the recovery is relapse prevention once the client goes back to their community. During their stay at the center, clients learn how to form positive relationships, develop coping skills, and that they always have the power of choice.
Treatment modalities used during therapy sessions at The Ranch at Dove Tree include:
Patients at The Ranch can choose from 6 different programs (some of which can also serve as step-down from the previous program) according to their specific needs:
- Detox services at The Ranch at Dove Tree include around the clock medical supervision, nutritional counseling, individual therapy, and family support.
- The collegiate residential program is designed for young adults ages 18 to 25. The average duration of the treatment is six weeks. The treatment is focused on healing, making changes, identity, integration, commitment, and gratitude.
- Traditional residential treatment is an integration of the 12-step philosophy, group therapy, individual counseling, EMDR for clients dealing with trauma, and cognitive-behavioral therapy. Dual diagnosis treatment is also available to those suffering from co-occurring disorders such as anxiety, depression, and eating disorders.
- The intensive outpatient program is designed for individuals who do not require 24-hour care and supervision. This treatment can also be a step-down option for clients who have already completed the residential part of the recovery. Evening groups are arranged for patients who work or go to school.
Besides individual and group counseling, an essential part of the outpatient treatment is random drug testing. Some of the topics addressed during therapy sessions include mindfulness, communication and relationships, distress tolerance, life skills training, and emotions.
- Transitional living is a gender-specific program for women and men who need additional support before going back to their communities. The emphasis is on the integration of wellness and addiction treatment. Clients are obliged to look for a job, attend 12-step meetings, alumni groups, peer support meetings, and life skills training. Also, during this phase of the recovery drug testing is conducted on a regular basis.
- Alumni program includes Lubbock alumni meetings, recovery thoughts, summer picnic, winter holiday recovery celebration, annual alumni reunion, winter alumni event, and connecting via Facebook.
The Ranch at Dove Tree: Facilities and Extras
At The Ranch at Dove Tree residents stay in gender-specific houses that have the capacity to accommodate 56 clients in total. There are no private rooms. Patients stay in fully equipped bedrooms which they share with a roommate.
Within the center, there is a detox facility that counts five additional beds.
Meals are served buffet-style in a dining hall. There is even an outdoor dining area where clients can enjoy fresh air while dining.
The center also offers massage therapy, ropes course, personal training services, and equine therapy at no extra cost.
Rules and Regulations in The Ranch at Dove Tree
Clients are allowed to watch TV on weekends. Laptops are strictly forbidden. However, residents can smoke, only in designated areas.
The cost of a 30-day stay at The Ranch at Dove Tree is $24,000.
The Ranch at Dove Tree is addiction treatment facility that provides the continuum of care to men and women struggling with alcohol and drug abuse, and co-occurring disorders. The treatment is based on evidence-based practices and holistic approach.