Franklin, Tennessee is the home of a state-of-the-art facility – Rolling Hills Hospital. This treatment center is surrounded by vibrant green hills where the clients can enjoy in peaceful, natural environment. Rolling Hills is constantly improving and innovating, which results in a wide range of services provided for adults, as well as for adolescents. The entire facility is equipped to follow and alleviate all aspects of the healing process.
Rolling Hills Hospital: Treatment and Staff
The staff at Rolling Hills makes sure that every individual receives proper care, suited according to his/her individual needs. The special needs and level of care are determined by initial psychological assessment.
- Rolling Hills Hospital offers an on-site detox, with a 12-step implementation. If a client experiences severe withdrawal symptoms, he is provided with medical detox with the administration of Suboxone as part of adult inpatient program. The entire detox process is closely monitored by an experienced medical doctor specialized in addiction and may last anywhere from three to seven days. In addition, volunteers from AA or NA organize meetings once a week.
- For adolescents, age 13 to 18, Adolescent program is available. Clients receive intensive psychiatric care which includes treatment of depression, suicidal ideation, mood disorders, anxiety, ADHD and family crisis. Due to the fragile emotional state of adolescents, Rolling Hills also organizes talk therapies and provides medications when necessary.
- Those who cannot afford longer absence from home or work, the Rolling Hills provides Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP). PHP allows clients an option to undergo treatment and at the end of the day return home. This is a great opportunity, because the healing process does not have to imply the lack of home comfort or seeing family members every day.
- The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is also provided at Rolling Hills Hospital, and includes these essential parts: individual counseling, AA meetings and group therapy. Furthermore, group therapy covers warning signs, relapse prevention, understanding emotions, building self-esteem and other life skills. IOP implies 3-hour sessions 3 nights in a week, with total duration from 4 to 6 weeks.
- In addition to the above programs, Rolling Hills practices Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) and EMDR if necessary. EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) is a hypnosis therapy designed to treat trauma.
The Rolling Hills staff is certified to treat mental health disorders and substance abuse. Licensed clinical social workers, registered nurses, certified alcohol and drug counselors, mental health workers, dietitians and pharmacist – are all working together in order to offer the best care for their clients.
Rolling Hills Hospital: Facilities and Extras
The amenities in this rehab center focus on the comfort and safety of its residents. As for adult inpatient clients, Rolling Hill offers 12 beds, and for adolescent patients – 18 beds are available. All rooms are equipped with two twin beds, reading desk and a bathroom. Individual rooms can be requested at an additional cost.
Clients of Rolling Hills can relax and use the activity rooms with a TV and different board games. Outdoor courtyard offers space for different exercises and relaxation. There is no specific exercise program, but regular yoga classes are available. Rolling Hills has a unique music therapy, which allows clients to explore alternative forms of music and express themselves.
The food choice at Rolling Hills varies ranging from healthy to decadent. Coffee, sodas and snacks are always at the hand. Registered dietitians make sure there is a fresh menu option every day. This is important since detox and other treatment programs intensively affect the body, so there is an increased need for vitamins and minerals.
Rolling Hills Hospital: Rules and Regulations
Cost of services in Rolling Hills Hospital depends on the program:
- Inpatient program (30 days) – $22,500,
- Outpatient treatment (20 days) – $5,500
Since the only way for the entire treatment to work is to follow a certain set of rules, each client of Rolling Hills is expected to oblige to them. Simple rules, like predetermined activity room hours and no energy drinks policy, help the coherence of the facility functioning.
Rolling Hills Hospital does not offer instant solutions for addiction problem; it rather prepares its clients for future endeavors and minimizes the possibility of relapsing. A safe detox and well-structured therapies provided by trained experts guarantee a proper, quality treatment.