Integrative Life Center, Nashville, Tennessee
Table of Contents:
Integrative Life Center Overview
Integrative Life Center is a recovery center which is focused on the treatment of patients with drug and alcohol addiction, but also helps persons with other problems such as anxiety and depression, eating disorders, mental health problems, trauma, and PTSD, among others. The treatment center also supports dual diagnosis cases. Integrative Life Center was founded in 2010 by Lee McCormick who assembled a team of experienced, top-notch master’s level therapists who use an evidence-based approach to treat patients.
Treatment programs created by Integrative Life Center reside in the fact that healing takes place in the community and each person needs support and freedom to choose their own path, and their recovery comes with practice. Both residential and outpatient treatments are provided.
Integrative Life Center Housing
The recovery center provides residential treatment at different locations such as Morning Star and Villa House. The facilities are gender-specific. Morning Star, the primary residential center, is located in a 25-acres serene setting in Tennessee Hills. While the Cottage is reserved for male patients the Lodge is designated for women. Each residence has six beds.
A strong sense of community is nourished in facilities of Integrative Life Center for the better likelihood of successful recovery. Villa House is a transitional place for women. Up to eight women can stay at Villa House at a time and they are allowed to use cell phones and laptops, personal vehicles, and other perks. On the other hand, 15th Avenue is the transitional home for men and it offers the same conditions and perks to male patients as Villa House to women. All members also get a gym membership card.
Integrative Life Center Treatment Options
Integrative Life Center offers both residential and outpatient treatments to persons who are struggling with drug and alcohol addiction and other problems mentioned above. Their programs are specifically created to address the unique needs of every individual. Recovery programs involve the following:
- Residential treatment program – gender-specific programs that focus on physical, mental, and spiritual needs of every individual. These programs involve complementary therapy approaches and traditional evidence-based practices. The primary residence-based treatment program is Morning Star where the lodge is reserved for women and cottage for men. Patients and clients have 25 hours of clinical groups a week and individual sessions with their therapist. They are involved in daily groups during weekdays from 9am to 3pm. The residential program includes, besides therapies, medical care, life skills support, transportation, health and wellness, nutritional assessment, recreation and community, and clinical care
- Intensive outpatient program – less clinically intensive than the residential program. It’s suitable for patients who need continued support after leaving a higher level of care. This program is also suitable for clients who struggle with substance abuse, mental health problems, and dual diagnosis but don’t require medical supervision or primary residential program. Most clients undergo this level of care for 90 days. The program involves 12 hours of group therapy a week, individual therapy sessions once a week, family therapy and workshops, nursing staff and psychiatry services as needed. The primary intensive outpatient program is Music Row Recovery which combines sober living and outpatient therapies for a unique, comfortable, and supportive environment
- Sober living – involves sober living homes near Music Row. The goal is to give patients added structure and accountability after residential treatment. The longer people stay connected to a support system the more likely they will achieve long-term sobriety.
Integrative Life Center Therapies Provided
In order to overcome addiction successfully, patients need a strong and effective program that involves various therapies. During therapy sessions, a patient learns to cope with certain mental health problems, traumas, emotions, and other factors that only contribute to their addiction. Therapies provided by Integrative Life Center include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Equine therapy
- Body-centered therapy
- Motivational interviewing
Integrative Life Center Payment Options
Costs of treatments at Integrative Life Center aren’t displayed on the official website primarily because the needs of different patients vary meaning prices would be different too. In order to find out how much it would cost to get treated at this facility or whether your insurance covers it, you will need to contact Integrative Life Center.
Integrative Life Center Licenses
Integrative Life Center is fully licensed and accredited. The website displays scanned licenses from State of Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services. Other accreditations and certificates aren’t displayed at this point.
Integrative Life Center Amenities
This treatment center is unique in a number of ways. They provide an expert dual diagnosis treatment that involves addressing the primary problem while also tackling the underlying, more complex issues which are oftentimes caused by unresolved trauma. Also, each client’s group therapy and individual counseling sessions are held by at least a master’s level clinician with a specialty training.
Due to the fact Integrative Life Center believes healing takes place in the real world, they provide a community-based recovery setting. Some amenities involved in treatment programs at this facility include:
- Body work sessions
- Access to fire circles, sweat lodges, labyrinth walks, on-site art studio etc.
Integrative Life Center Staff
Integrative Life Center employs a great team of professionals who work closely with patients to help them recover and start a healthier way of life. The treatment center displays names and bios of team members who work with patients, and below are some of them.
Lee McCormick is a cofounder and CEO at Integrative Life Center. He also founded Spirit Recovery Inc. which produces recovery conferences, workshops and other experiences regarding personal growth and recovery.
Holly Cook is a director of program development at this treatment center. She is a licensed professional counselor and mental health service provider with more than 25 years of experience in the treatment of addiction.
Terrence Smith is a primary counselor at Integrative Life Center. He believes psychotherapy promotes healing which is why he’s honored to help his patients. Terrence uses a warm, genuine, and reality-provoking approach. He is also a sex addiction therapist.
Gena Leone is a primary counselor at Integrative Life Center. She is a licensed social worker with over 15 years of experience working with adolescents, adults, and their families. Gena uses a strength-based, integrated approach, and is focused on helping people discover their authentic power in order to create a life they truly deserve.
Jill Flowers is a licensed professional counselor, mental health service provider, and nationally certified counselor. She works as a primary counselor at Integrated Life Center.
Alice Justiss is a primary counselor at this treatment center with over 35 years of experience in health care as a licensed and registered dietitian.
Nashville, TN, 37212
Where do calls go
Calls to our general hotline may be answered by private treatment providers.