Inland Valley Recovery Services Overview
Located in the middle of the ever-sunny California, the Inland Valley Recovery Services is currently one of the best rehabilitation centers out there. The Inland Valley Recovery Services offers help in forms of both inpatient and outpatient programs, dealing with substance abuse and alcohol abuse. Perinatal services are one of theunique things found at the Inland Valley Recovery Services.
Thanks to this very special program, pregnant women struggling with drug and alcohol abuse can get the help that they need to recover through those troubling times and deliver their healthy and happy babies at the end of their pregnancies. But that is not all – as soon as the patients complete their recovery treatment at the Inland Valley Recovery Services their journey is not over. The staff is there for their patients to help them with some of the most difficult tasks that come later such as employment, finding a proper home, reconnecting with old friends and family members and most importantly – relapse prevention!
Inland Valley Recovery Services Housing
The patients spend their days at the Inland Valley Recovery Services facility which offers to accommodate 75 patients at a time. The patients are required to share a room with a roommate – usually, the men are separated from the women in terms of sharing rooms. Each room has its own little bathroom. The kitchen, dining room and living room are all shared.
The patients receive three hot meals each day, each prepared at the Inland Valley Recovery Services by the loving staff who makes sure that all food groups are included in the meals throughout the day. Any dietary requests that the patient might have regarding any health issues such as high blood sugar, high blood pressure, high cholesterol level and so on are respected. There are offices for both individual and group therapy.
Inland Valley Recovery Services Treatment Options
At the CAST Centers you will find the following treatment options:
- Inpatient treatment – Inpatient or residential treatment requires the patient to live, eat, sleep and engage in the therapy sessions as a part of his/her recovery treatment. The patients take part in both individual and group therapy sessions as well as support group sessions. Family members can visit the patients and take part in special family meetings and sessions along with a professional therapist. Before the patients begin with their therapy sessions, they are required to participate in a detoxification process upon their arrival at the Inland Valley Recovery Services in order to cleanse their bodies from any toxins that might be still present in their bodies before they start their recovery.
- Outpatient treatment – Patients who are unable to take time from work and join in as a residential patient can choose to participate in an outpatient program where they still live at home and visit the Inland Valley Recovery Services to take part in the required therapy sessions – both individual and group therapy sessions.
- Perinatal services – One very special thing that you will find at the Inland Valley Recovery Services is perinatal services. The perinatal services are offered to any pregnant woman who is struggling with substance and/or alcohol abuse. The aim of this program is to help the mother-to-be recover from the abuse while at the same time help the baby to grow and develop in a healthier environment during the nine months of pregnancy. The mother-to-be is also offered help in the period after she delivers the baby.
Inland Valley Recovery Services Therapies Provided
Therapeutic services that the patient is given access to at the Inland Valley Recovery Services include:
- Individual therapy sessions
- Group therapy sessions
- Support group sessions
- Relapse prevention therapy
- Family sessions
Inland Valley Recovery Services Payment Options
Inland Valley Recovery Services Licenses
Inland Valley Recovery Services Amenities
Relapse prevention has major importance at the Inland Valley Recovery Services. For that purpose, special family sessions and support groups are offered to the patients as soon as they complete their rehabilitation program. The staff also helps patients get an as normal life as possible after their recovery is completed, helping them with stressful and triggering events, getting back at work, living alone, engaging in relationships, etc.
Inland Valley Recovery Services Staff
Tina K. Hughes B.S, LAADC-CA – Chief Executive Officer
Tina K. Hughes is a licensed advanced alcohol and drug counselor, working in the field of drug and alcohol abuse since 1995. She is supervising both inpatient and outpatient programs as a part of the treatment offered at the Inland Valley Recovery Services.
Timothy Dauwalder D.O. – Medical Director
Timothy Dauwalder is a part of the team at the Inland Valley Recovery Services for 16 years now. Dr. Dauwalder helps patients deal with drug and alcohol abuse both at the Inland Valley Recovery Services but also at many other rehabilitation and medical centers as well.