Tramadol Prices: How Much It Costs?
Important InformationThis information is for educational purposes only. We never invite or suggest the use, production or purchase of any these substances. Addiction Resource and it’s employees, officers, managers, agents, authors, editors, producers, and contributors shall have no direct or indirect liability, obligation, or responsibility to any person or entity for any loss, damage, or adverse consequences alleged to have happened as a consequence of material on this website. See full text of disclaimer.
Find some guidelines and information, including the illegal street price of 50 mg of tramadol in this article. It is a good strategy to stay up to date with current prices. Know legal and illegal prices of tramadol to understand that there is no reason to purchase this medication illegally.
Table of Contents
How Much Should I Pay For Tramadol?
The cost of Tramadol varies from location to location, but typically costs between $1-5 per pill on the street. It’s worth knowing the fair prices in pharmacies for tramadol. One can use that information to compare it to the local tramadol 50mg street price.
Legal Tramadol Price
Many pharmacies accept the drugs.com discount card. The condition of using that coupon is to pay with cash. It is also not valid with insurance plans. The card can be a good solution for people who don’t have insurance. There’s a large variety in the number of pills one can acquire. Patients can buy at minimum six pills and at most 1000 pills at once. The full choice is: 6, 8, 9, 12, 15, 20, 30, 40, 45, 50, 60, 90, 100, 120, 180, 240, 270, 300, 500, or 1000 tablets. The greater the number of pills the patients buy, the smaller the price per tablet. Let’s see some examples of what one would pay for 50 mg of tramadol, otherwise known under the brand name Ultram:
- The smallest amount to buy at once is six pills. That would cost one $8.31, which is $1.39 per pill.
- If the patient buys 15 pills, the cost per tablet decreases to $ 0.79.
- When buying 50 pills, the cost per unit is $0.51.
- Users pay between $0.14-$0.145 for a set of 100 tablets
- The price of 300 tablets is $121.50, which corresponds to $0.41 per unit
- The most significant variation of rate is for a set of 500 tablets. It can cost between $42.80-$198.50, which is between $0.09-$0.40 per single pill.
- $0.08-$0.39 is the cheapest cost per unit, but one would have to buy 1000 tablets.
A Walgreen’s user reports another solution to obtain cheap tramadol pills legally, by purchasing a Walgreens card. With a $20 Walgreens card, the person could legally buy 180 pills for $20.
Tramadol Street Price
The cost of tramadol doesn’t only vary according to the quantity the person purchases at once; it also depends on the geographical location.
Tramadol 50 mg Pill
Most recently, someone paid $3.33 for a 50 mg tablet in Springfield, Illinois on October 30th.
On October 29th, the price was $5 in Georgia, $0.05 in Olathe, Kansas, $1 in Portland, Maine and $3 in Washington.
Two users paid both $1 in Kentucky and Florida, while another one paid $5 in Avon, Indiana on October 28th.
Here are some entries for October 27th: Someone paid $2 in California, in Atlanta, Georgia, and York, Pennsylvania, whereas the cost was only $1.5 in Corpus Christi, Texas. On the other hand, another person paid the price of $50 in some area of Pennsylvania.
The cost entered on October 21st, and 25th varies between $0.50 in St. Clair, Minnesota to $10 in Williamsburg, Virginia. The price was $5 in North Carolina, and some two locations in Pennsylvania, $4 in Houston, Texas and $3 in Gainesville, Georgia. People paid $2.5 in Missouri and $2 in Pennsylvania, Indiana, and Tennessee. Ohio seemed to have the lowest street prices with $1 on October 22nd.
Other Less Common Formulations of Tramadol
- Tramadol 37.5 mg pill. Two users paid $5 in New Jersey on October 30th.
- Tramadol 150 mg pill. A user reports paying $2 for a 150 mg tablet in Bryan, Texas on October 29th.
- Tramadol 200 mg pill. One entry from October 28th reads a customer paying $3 for a tablet of 200 mg in California.
Where Can One Buy It?
Tramadol is a prescription drug, so most people buy it on a physician’s order. However, not everyone can afford it, and many people look for other means way to obtain tramadol.
Many tramadol users buy the drug in foreign countries, where it is not illegal to buy without a prescription. Some people ignore the fact that this procedure is also criminal in the United States. But many users are aware of it and take risks anyway.
- Department of Health. Prescription Drug Prices in New York State. 2010. https://apps.health.ny.gov/pdpw/Pharmacy/Price/PriceList.action?sedRegNum=23258&calledFrom=searchPharmacy.
- Craig B. M., Strassels S. A. Out-of-pocket prices of opioid analgesics in the United States, 1999-2004. Pain Medicine. 2010; 11(2): 240–247. doi:10.1111/j.1526-4637.2009.00762.x. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3811926/.
Where do calls go
Calls to our general hotline may be answered by private treatment providers.