In late 2015, news regarding the use of self-made Amphetamine made headlines in the international media. The prime culprits were ISIS terrorists. According to an article in the dailymail.co.uk, Syria has become a hub for the production of cheap Amphetamine.
In addition to smuggling it to the nearby territories, they use it for enduring the long bloodshed or gun battles.
The Risks Of Making Amphetamine On Your Own
The risks outweigh the benefits. As a matter fact, Amphetamine is a highly addictive chemical. Long-term abuse may lead to some serious complications. For example, an increased risk of death or psychosis.
For these reasons, the federal law prohibits its recreational use. Understandably, they may charge you for the possession or preparation of an illegal substance.
Needless to say, learning how to make Amphetamine is not the best of the ideas. Learning how to make it will not hurt, but taking the drug will wreak havoc on your health as far as Amphetamine withdrawal is extremely intense.
Hope Without Commitment
Find the best treatment options.Call our free and confidential helpline
The Most Trusted Method For Making Amphetamine
Browse the internet, and you will find numerous websites claiming a shortcut to synthesize Amphetamine also referred to as Chrystal. It’s not proven if all these allegations are true.
The following method is derived from the article “A synthesis of amphetamine.” It was published in the Journal Of Chemical Education in 1974. Most probably, this is the most accurate method. It is because a 2001 patent mentioned in Google Patents also refers this.
Procedure For Making Amphetamine
- Warm a mixture of 40 g Phenylacetone, 200 mL alcohol, 200 mL Ammonia (25%), 40 g Aluminium grit and 0.3 g Mercuric chloride (HgCl2). At the same time, stir the mixture vigorously till they react. Then, stop warming right away.
- Warming the mixture may result in a violent reaction. If you see any early sign of this, apply cooling to the reaction mixture.
- When the reaction is silent or has a negligible violence, reflux it for about 2 hours. Continue stirring vigorously during this step.
- Concentrate the mixture in vacuum to 200 mL and pour it into ice water.
- Add 120 g Potassium Hydroxide (KOH) to alkalinize it.
- Extract it with Ether.
- Treat the extracts with 20% Hydrochloric Acid (HCl). Alkalinize and then extract the resulting water with 150 mL Ether.
- Dry the organic layer over Sodium Sulphate (Na2SO4). Evaporate the Ether and distil the residue in a vacuum.
- This yields approximately 12.5 of Amphetamine sulfate, which makes the yield 30%.
- The purity of the final product is 99.2-99.8%.
How To Make Amphetamine – Precautions
- Wear protective clothing, gloves, and goggles. Stay alert as for the reaction proceeds.
- Keep a fire extinguisher and other safety materials on standby.
- Do not do any other activities inside the place where you are making Amphetamine.
The writer or anyone associated with this website does not endorse any product, prescription or illicit chemicals, and other addictive substances that the law prohibits. The content presented in this article is only for informational purpose and should not, in any case, be used as a guide to make Amphetamine.
Amphetamine is a highly addictive stimulant drug. Using it without a doctor’s prescription is against the law. Do not use it on the dose, frequency, or duration other than recommended by your doctor. Doing so can put in a risk of many complications, or even cause death. Do not share it with others or use anyone’s drug.
If anyone is found to indulge in any such activity, they are liable to be punished by the federal laws.
What You Can Do
You could be a learner, and that’s one of the best individual attributes. However, when you learn to make Amphetamine and then make it, you might drag yourself into some legal problems. Also, accidents during the preparation could also cause some damages to the property or even life.
How To Make Amphetamine – The Conclusion
Learn it but DO NOT make Amphetamine anywhere.
Looking for professional medical help for addictions? Get the best rehabs page here